Click here to view available positions within the City of Thomasville or call our 24-job line at (229) 227-7019.
Employment applications may be completed online or obtained from the City of Thomasville Human Resources Office at 111 Victoria Place.
Please refer to the information below for application procedures:
- Applications for posted positions are accepted daily in the Human Resources Department on the second floor of the City of Thomasville Administration Building, located at 111 Victoria Place, from 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- Applicants should take appropriate measures to ensure that completed applications for advertised vacancies are received in this office by 4:30pm on the published closing date.
- At the time you apply, you must submit proof of high school graduation or GED and two forms of ID (i.e., driver’s license, social security card, passport, etc). APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT ORIGINAL OR CERTIFIED COPIES OF THESE DOCUMENTS.
- Applications received after the closing date for a position will not be considered.
- A separate application should be submitted for each position for which you wish to be considered, indicating the position title on each application (essential job functions for each position are available upon request).
- Please do NOT contact the department where the vacancy exists.
- Applications for all City positions must pass a pre-employment drug test prior to employment.
City of Thomasville
Human Resources Division
P.O. Box 1540
111 Victoria Place
Thomasville, GA 31799
24-hour job line: (229) 227-7019
Fax number: (229) 227-3332